Aurum Security was the first and the only company that certified Toyota LC200/Lexus LX 570 with the highest level of protection for civilian vehicles - VPAM VR10. This protection level is normally possible only for military vehicles.
“VR” means that complete vehicle has been tested and certified, and not only the materials used.
So VPAM VR 10 means that complete vehicle was tested and certified to the level VPAM 10, this is the next level after B7.
- Blast protection: side blast up to 120 kg TNT detonated at 2 m distance from the side of the vehicle, 2 hand grenades on the roof, 3 hand grenades under the floor, Anti-personnel mine DM 31detonated under the floor
- Ballistic protection VPAM 10 (B7+) protects against MANY shots from Kalashnikov automatic rifle, and not only 3 shots like regular B6 vehicles (on the area 500 x 500 mm) and stops armor-piercing bullets of such a powerful sniper rifle as Dragunov.
- Ballistic protection of the battery, air filter and the Electronic Control Unit (ECU), protection level VPAM 7 (B6+)
- Included options: automatic dead bolts, digital lock of the luggage compartment, etc.
- Despite the level of protection most of the standard features are preserved, including A/C, windshield defogger etc.
- Hinges milled from a single piece of steel tested to hold the doors even during the blasts. No sagging guaranteed
- Gas shocks absorbers on all doors to facilitate opening and closing
- Homologated heavy-duty suspension, tested and certified for the increased weight
- Homologated heavy-duty brake system, alloy rims and tires 18” with run-flats
- The interior of the vehicles is completely redesigned and is upholstered with premium materials
- Manually operable emergency exit
- Luggage compartment completely armored
- Curb weight 4800 kg
- Rear seats are separated
The vehicle is ready for delivery
Made and certified in Germany