Aurum-Security minivan based on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is designed primarily for business. It is an excellent solution for a mobile office which allows working or taking a rest during safe transportation.
The protection level can vary from B4 (hand-guns) to B7+ (armor-piercing bullets from a sniper rifle).The interior can be customized according to the requirements.
Ultimate luxury combined with upmost security - the armored minivan by Aurum Security based on a Mercedes Sprinter is a well-known vehicle which name speaks for itself.
This protection level is normally possible only for military vehicles, yet our vehicles retain comfort and inconspicuous look of civil SUVs. Please refer to the ballistic protection charts and blast protection charts for more details.
Attention! Beware of fakes - if you are not sure if the vehicle being offered to you by a third party has been produced by Aurum Security please send us the VIN code of the vehicle and we will double check that for you.
- Opaque areas including the roof provide protection according to VPAM APR 2006, level 10 / Stanag 3–. That includes all soft core bullets 5.56, 7.62, 9 and 12.7 mm and all wide-spread hard-core and armor-piercing bullets: 7.62×39 (BZ) Kalashnikov API, 7.62×51 (P80) AP, and 7.62×54 (B32) Dragunov API, from any angle (not only 45° or 90° as per BRV 1999).
- All transparent areas have thickness 80 mm and provide protection according to VPAM APR 2006, level 10 / Stanag 3–. That includes multiple shots of all soft core bullets 5.56, 7.62 and 9 mm and all wide-spread hard-core and armor-piercing bullets: 7.62×39 (Kalashnikov BZ), 7.62×51 (P80) AP, and 7.62×54 (B32) Dragunov API, from any angle (including 90°).
- 3 × DM51 grenades under the floor
- 3 × DM51 grenades on the roof
- Hinges milled from a single piece of steel
- Single plate armoring of the doors
- Reinforced door frames
- The A/C system remain fully functional
To maintain driving dynamics and maneuverability of the vehicle we replace the OEM suspension with the one specifically designed to cope with the increased weight of the vehicle:
- 2 x Front Springs
- 2 x Front Mono-tube Damper Assemblies with Remote Reservoir
- 2 x Rear Spring
- 2 x Rear Mono-tube Damper Assemblies with Direct Mount, Stone Strike Protected, Reservoirs
- Front & Rear Anti-Roll Bar Assemblies
In order to keep the braking path within the norm we replace the standard brakes with reinforced ones.